Walter Trout in Hamburg

Wie war das letzte Konzert ? Der Kinofilm ? Der Theaterbesuch ? Die Revue ? Sag es uns hier.

Walter Trout in Hamburg

Beitragvon nobbygard » 27.11.2007, 16:07

Das heißt hier ja "Mittendrin statt nur dabei", ich habe heute einige Bilder zu bieten und kann Euch sagen, dass es ein tolles Konzert war, aber zu den Titeln kann ich nichts mehr sagen, ich habe den Abend mit Freunden vom Crossroads Blues Forum aus Kopenhagen und Cornwall sehr genossen und das Bier hat mich vergessen lassen. Da es in der Hauptsache um die Bilder und die Memorabilien geht, nehme ich einfach den Artikel, den ich für mein Heimatboard geschrieben habe.

Das war übrigens ein Tag vor Ten Years After und ich verspreche, dass ich zu TYA etwas in Deutsch schreibe, die technischen Einzelheiten hat ja Jersch bereits aufgelistet und sehr nett verpackt.

Walter Trout at the Downtown Blues Club in Hamburg on November 7th, 2007.

Bild

Signed by Walter and drummer Joe Pafumi.

As Al came with the plane and not with his car (as planned first), we had to ask my wife to drive us to Hamburg, where we should pick up Mojo at his hotel. It took us nearly half an hour, because they moved him to another hotel some 200 m further up the street, but at least we found him and Hildegard drove us to the Reeperbahn (fortunately, her daughter lives around the corner). The first five beers did us no harm:

Bild

Mojo (Michael) and R&B (Al)

The next influenced us more, see the next pic:

Bild

The venue was crowded, when we arrived there (a little late for the appointment with Doris from "Dawolfy's hub").

The support was a group called ??? Schuffer Band, I forgot his name. The stuff was ok, but not to compare with Walter Trout!

Bild

Bild

Then the mastro appeared with a full lineup i.e. Power Trio plus a big latino organplayer!

Bild

Bild

Bild

It was a hot show. We found a place beside the bar and it was not so easy to take photos from there and I think i even was too drunk to take them, so please forgive me for the quality!

Bild

Bild

Bild

After the gig we met Doris who had stood at the stage's edge. We knew her only from chatting in the Crossroadschat and I chatted with her on hub, mailed and telephoned her. We met the first time personally and although we were merely drunk, she told me yesterday, that she enjoyed meeting us and that I was lucky to have such nice friends! You hear that Al and Mojo - YOU ARE NICE!

Bild

Bild

I bought Walter Trout Power Trio - Hardcore and got it signed by Walter and Joe Pafumi and I had my booklet of John Mayall Live In The Jungle, featuring Walter Trout and got it signed by Walter!

Bild

Bild

After a nice goss, my wife came to pick us up, but Al and Mojo decided to have some more drinks on the new friendship! Heaven, I'm lucky, that I went home with Hildegard, would have killed me!

Please do not ask me which songs they played, I only know that it was a fine gig and we had a nice time just in that sense I understand this board (Crossroads, but every board is meant!): Making friends in Blues and as Mojo said, we will repeat that on some other venues at other times, but as soon as possible and everyone is invited to join us!

Nobby
;)
Servant of the Crossroads Blues Forum
nobbygard
anerkannter Bluesrockfachmensch

von Anzeige » 27.11.2007, 16:07

Anzeige

Re: Walter Trout in Hamburg

Beitragvon wingevil » 27.11.2007, 16:30

Auch hier nochmals:

Steve Schuffert Band als anheizer. Doe Band taugt.

Ansonsten: Sack! :twisted:
nil omne
wingevil
nicht mehr therapierbarer Musikbekloppter
nicht mehr therapierbarer Musikbekloppter

Beitragvon thovo56 » 27.11.2007, 16:57

toller Bericht ! :D
Es ist den Untertanen nicht gestattet, Maßnahmen der Obrigkeit in Frage zu stellen!!!

http://www.froschblues.net
thovo56
Administrator
Administrator

Beitragvon nobbygard » 27.11.2007, 18:35

Mehr Fotos könnt Ihr haben, wenn Ihr wollt!?

Nobby
Servant of the Crossroads Blues Forum
nobbygard

Ähnliche Beiträge

Popa Chubby in Hamburg
Forum: Mittendrin statt nur dabei
Autor: big1
Antworten: 8
Stones in Hamburg
Forum: Mittendrin statt nur dabei